Monday 2 June 2008

'8 for 8' Game

I’ve been tagged by Morgan of “Random Thoughts“to play “8 for 8”.

 

The aim of the game

 

Set your iPod, mp3, whatever you've got to shuffle and write down the first eight songs that play...

O.K, here goes:

 

  1. Fleetwood Mac – Songbird
  2. The Beautiful South – Rotterdam (Or Anywhere)
  3. Des’ree – Life
  4. The Beatles – Hey Jude
  5. Amy Winehouse – I Heard Love Is Blind
  6. Scouting For Girls – Elvis Ain’t Dead
  7. Phil Collins – Another Day In Paradise
  8. Frank Sinatra – New York, New York

 

There we have it, that wasn’t so bad after all.  A mix of rock, pop and jazz from the 1980’s the present day.  I’m glad my iPod has been nice to me, and decided to play some songs I like.  

 

Now it’s your turn!  I tag:

Ally, Donna, Jeannette, JoanLinda, Missie, Sugar and Zoë

 

Have fun!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day today!
Missie

Anonymous said...

If you mean me and not the other Jeannette, Leigh, I do not possess an i-pod or an mp3 and have no need for one so cannot take part in this.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Have a nice day,I love the heart graffic.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh thank you for tagging me I am so sorry I cannot take part as I am unable to use anything with that has to be put in you ear as I have two hearing aids but I will list the first 8 songs on my Windows Media player for you will do it later today.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who likes Phil Collins and Frankie-boy is ok by me lol!  Very eclectic choices, Leigh.  I think Hey Jude is an anthem now.  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

great songs!!   Can't partake... I have neither... LMAO
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Leigh I didn't get an alert for this one ~ but I can't join in as I don't own an ipod ~ I enjoy most of the one's you have listed though ~ Ally