Thursday 19 June 2008

School's Out Forever!

Today was my last-ever day at school.  I can’t quite believe how quickly it has come and gone.  I was bit teary his morning, however, I now see it as a new beginning.  I went around school saying goodbyes this morning, and then this afternoon I had my final exam.

 

You could say I stayed at school right until the end because I had to stay an hour after the bell to finish my exam.  It went extremely well and I am very happy right now.  What will I do tomorrow now I have no school?

 

I’d like to thank the staff members for all the help, support and encouragement they have given over the last seven years.  I have also made some wonderful friends along the way.  I’m going to miss you all and will definitely keep in touch!

 

Frank Sinatra – ‘My Way’

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Congrats on your last day of school.Now you have time to relax.

Anonymous said...

It is such a momentous day and you will remember it for a long time I wish you well for the future. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Leigh will you now go to college or University ~ I am glad you enjoyed your last day at school ~ I just know you will do do well whatever you decide to do ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leigh!  I'm so proud of you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I remember my last day at school Leigh. I was so sad to be leaving some teachers and so happy to be getting rid of others.  I wish you all the luck with whatever comes along next, I know you will keep us posted.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/