Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter!

Good morning everyone, and “Happy Easter” to all my readers and their families.  I have been having more Internet Connection problems.  The same problem I’ve mentioned before.  “AOL cannot establish a connection to the Internet”, it said.  Some days I can connect.  Then some days I can’t.  It’s very frustrating!

 

 

On Thursday, I went to Brecon in Mid-Wales for the day with the Viva Project.  We travelled 5 miles along the River Usk in a barge boat.  I had never been on one of those before and it was lovely.  I could not feel the boat move at all for the duration of the trip.  It was nice and relaxing.

 

 

Then on Friday, I went bowling with Ross, Jennie and Joanne.  Ross won with a score of 91, then I came second with 86.  It was nice to get out of the house.  We have had some lovely weather too.  Let’s hope it continues into next week as well.

 

 

We have all been invited to an 18th birthday bash tonight!  I am so looking forward to it, as I have not seen the person for a while.  I am a bit nervous though, because I don’t go to parties often.  But I do intend to enjoy myself!

 

Until next time,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have been unable to connect ? did you add the new update from AOL I did,and I suspect others did too, I had the same problem until Glen sorted it out for me ,have fun at the party ...love Jan cc

Anonymous said...

we had problems too, so we deleted aol then reinstalled, now it's working fine. Happy Easter. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Happy Easter to you and your family.Sorry you been having problems connecting to Aol.I hate it when that happends,but,being on Lap Top,doesnt happend that much.Soinds like you had a nice time seeing the Mid whales.I hope you have a nice day today.

Anonymous said...

Leigh Happy Easter to you and your Family ~ sorry you are having problems with aol we all seem to have a few problems at the moment ~ I have never been on a Barge sounded like you enjoyed your trip on one ~ Well done on coming 2nd in bowling ~ I hope you do enjoy the 18th Birthday bash tonight you can tell us all about it later ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Love any kind of boat trip Leigh I am happy you enjoyed the ride.Hope you anjoyed the party and didin't get too freshh LOL.Good on you for coming second in the bowling.Have a great Easter Monday.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

hi hun just popped by to say have a great day love zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/