Friday 11 April 2008

Two Years On

 

Today is the second anniversary of “Leigh’s World”.  Two years ago today I clicked the word “Journals” on AOL’s home page, and the rest is history!  Here I am 250 entries later and still going strong.  I hope to continue in J ~ Land for many years to come.

 

Over the last two years, you have watched me grow from boy to man.  I have introduced you to my family, friends and pets.  I have passed my GCSE and AS examinations. I have taken you along on various outings.  You ‘travelled with me’ to Spain, Brussels & France.  I have always shared with you what books I have read, movies I have seen and what music I have listened to.  More recently, I have been nominated as “Outstanding Student”.  That’s just some of my adventures!

 

Thank you all for visiting and reading each post.  I have found great pleasure in reading each comment I receive.  So, thank you for sharing your journals and lives with me over the last two years.

 

Here’s to the next one!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh it does not seem possible it is two years ~ have enjoyed reading your journal ~ and hope you and you famiily are OK ~ aLLY X

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leigh and heres to many more years of journaling

Take care

Yasmin
x

Anonymous said...

Happy blog anniversary!
Missie

Anonymous said...

happy blog aniversary leigh,
take care,
sue x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((UGSOYOI))))))))))))))))))))Happy Blog Annvisary to you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! WOO HOO! Doing my little happy dance for your 2 yrs. So glad to have you as a J-Land neighbor.
Smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Leigh.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, It can't be two years already, time goes by so quickly now congratulations on all you have achieved in the past two years it has been a pleasure sharing it all with you. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Two years Leigh where has the time gone ~ congratulations to your Blog ~ Ally x