Sunday 4 March 2007

"Diamonds are for Heather"

Hi everyone!

 

My mum is now online!  Mum is very new to the Internet.  She began exploring the world of AOL last Monday when she was bored.  She ordered a catalogue online, and it arrived by post a few days later. 

 

I’m so proud of you, Mum!  Now, you won’t have to rely on me to find websites for you.  You’ll be able to surf any time you want.  So everyone, please click on the link below, and welcome my mum to our wonderful community!

 

~ Diamonds Are For Heather ~

 

Hope you are all well, catch you soon!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your earlier email ,I have been over to welcome your Mum Leigh ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh I have been over to Mums new journal,when you sent along the link in the E.Mail.I hope mum enjoys J/Land as much as I do.Take Care God Bless.Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

visited your mums journal and welcomed her to Jland. ((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh nice to hear that your mother is having a go.  With a great son like you I am sure that she will not have many problems with you by her side. Well Heather hope to hear from you soon. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh just been having a read back on your entries aol stopped me from getting into journals to comment ~ so am trying to catch up ~ glad your Mum decided to start a journal ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Monae sent me this direction, and I'll go say hello to your Mum next :o)
Have a wonderful day~
Rebecca