Wednesday 17 May 2006

Computers and Cardiff Bay

 Just smile, smile smile!

Hi everyone!

How are we all today? Weather is terrible here in Wales this afternoon ~ depressing!

 Perfect graphic for a 'perfect day'.

Last Wednesday was a lovely sunny day and in the evening weather conditions quickly contrasted to thunder and lightning! I always worry about my two cats when terrible weather happens. My oldest was sprawled out on top of the stairs oblivious! But my youngest (who is scared of any sudden noise) was running around downstairs like a headless chicken, scramming everyone in the process. Any animals don't like loud noises as they have sensitive hearing and everything is ten times louder so I feel for any animals in that situation, or when it's Bonfire Night.

  A colourful graphic to brighten up the page.

My Business and Communications Systems exam was this morning. In a nutshell, B.C.S is using a computer to produce documents like a letter etc. It's I.T. with a big, posh name!

  ... when it's working!!

Anyway, it was a success! The exam lasted for 2 hours but I have 30 minutes extra time as well. I flew through the paper, using 10 minutes of the extra time to check every before giving the folder in. I was so pleased to complete the paper and finish the exam!!

I have to go back into school for revision sessions on Friday. B.C.S (written ~ Human Rights etc),Maths and Biology. 

Biology is one of my favourite lessons. I find the subject fascinating to learn! It's amazing to learn about the Human Body and it's functions. I'm on my way to gaining a Double Award qualification (two C grades) in the Sciences.

Tomorrow I am going on my second outing with Mageret (care worker) to Cardiff. I am hoping to go to Cardiff Bay and have a walk around. I have never been in the Millenium Centre so would like to take a tour around the building and have some fish and chips in Harry Ramsdan's if the weather's nice.

   

My nan is enjoying her week away in Porthcawl. She went on a bus trip yesterday afternooninto Porthcawl Town. She got on the bus and was gutted to find that she'd left her bus pass in the caravan!! lol!!!

O.K. everyone, that's all for now.

Take care.

Leigh xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the exam had a good feel, great ,Hey Harry Ramsden do oven chips now thet are delish ....Like your gran I'm off out on my bus trip tomorrow wont need my bus pass Im paid up lol .......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of your exams and enjoy your day out

Anonymous said...

Bore Da!  Well done for doing so well with the exam that's satisfying that you had half an hour to spare, keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your studies.  I'm off to Porthcawl tomorrow so hope the weather brightens up! xx

Anonymous said...

Leigh I am glad your exam went well and you had spare time to check before handing the folder in ~ Hope you enjoy your outing and get to have fish and chips at Harry Ramsdan's place ~ glad your Nan is having a good time in Porthcawl ~ Loved your Graphics very bright and cheerful ~ Ally