Monday 20 November 2006

"Au Reviour"

Tomorrow I am going on a much-anticipated three day trip to Brussels with the Rhondda Youth Forum.  I can’t wait!  You may remember I said in a previous entry, I am part of a discussion group, which aims to make the community a better place to live in.

 

I shall be traveling by coach, then by ferry.  The journey will take about 10 hours.  I am a bit nervous bout going on a ferry, as I have never travelled on one before.  I only hope the weather is fine for the crossover tomorrow.  But whatever happens I’m sure it will be an enjoyable experience.

 

Then we are going to take a tour around the European Parliament Building.  Then meet some famous MP’s.  I have packed a disposable camera, so I’ll be sure to take lots of photographs to show you all.  My digital one has broken, so I’m hoping Santa will bring me one for Christmas.

 

One thing I’m really looking forward to is indulging in some Belgian chocolate... yum!

 

Take care,

 

Leigh J

 

P.S. I had some graphics prepared for this entry but File manager wouldn’t load.  Is this happening to anyone else?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes  The file manager ,is on holiday if you find him in Brussels send him home,enjoy your trip ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OH! I hope you have a wonderful trip Leigh and that calm waters are ahead and a safe journey there and back ENJOY!! I think Santa will bring you a new didgy if your a good boy LOL!! Don't forget he's watching all the time.It's a very long journey 10hrs so I think you will be resting up plenty on your return.Sweet dreams LOL!! Look gorward to your pics.Not used File manager today so carn't say on that problem.Take care.
Astoriasand  http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh...

I hope you have a wonderful time, Best Wishes and Take Care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Leigh if you have time before you go please let journals editor know about File Manager. I have complained since last week and they have taken no notice. Now you are the second person today mentioning that you have problems as well. Please just send an email to journalseditor telling him the problems you are experiencing.  Unless we stick together we will never get anything done.
Hope you have a wonderful trip.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a good time. B.

Anonymous said...

Have fun.     Dawn
A Couple of Nomads

Anonymous said...

Leigh I hope you have a wonderful trip ~ look forward to seeing pictures and don't go eating too many of those Belgian chocolates lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hello Leigh !!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure wish I was going with you to Brussels it sounds like it will be fun. I hope that you get to see many sights so you can come back and tell us all about it. I also hope you have fun. I sure would love some Belgian Chocolate. I LOVVVVVVVVVVE chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe and enjoyable journey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byyyyyye.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having an awesome time in Brussels, it sounds like it should be a lot of fun... you've been gone three days and I'm just now getting around to commenting, but I MISS YOU! Take care, Leigh.

Love ya,

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hi hun

My AOL is doing that to amongsed offer things. hope you had a lovely time

Sarah