Wednesday 2 May 2007

More News

Hi everyone!

 

How are you all?  Hope you are well in J-Land.  What beautiful weather we are having in Wales at the moment.  May is my favourite month of the year. The beginning of long, drawn-out nights of summer, I just love it!

 

Today I went to see the dermatologist about the ‘skin tag’ on my back.  Dr. Morgan ran a few tests and confirmed it WAS a mole.  Perfectly harmless, even though it’s gotten bigger.  It’s not cancerous, thank goodness.  I’ve been worrying for months over nothing!

 

He said it would be fine to leave it on my back, but it’s very likely to burst like before.  Then he suggested having an operation to remove the mole.  I have decided to have to operation, as the mole makes me feel very self-conscious. 

 

I have now been put on the waiting list and shall know in due course the date of the operation.  Dr. Morgan said it would most probably be in the month of September.

 

Have a great day!

 

Leigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I would probllay be worrying just as much as you and would make an app to my Doc to.I hope it will be quick recovery when you have the syrgey.I have Porses,I used t see a Dermatoligst,but,I now take shots,which I have been for Arthitis and now for my Porses.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Well done Leigh on booking to have that mole removed ~ and good for you getting it checked out ~ better safe than sorry ~ Ally