Tuesday 22 May 2007

One down, two to go!

Has it really been 10 days since I wrote my last entry?  Wow, time really does fly!  I’ve done nothing but revise since I last posted.  I know it’s boring, but it has to be done!  The English Literature examination went really well!  All that stress, pressure and worry… what on Earth did I do that for?  In the end I felt very foolish.

 

I had three exam papers to complete.  One paper was on the topic of “King Lear”, “Emma” and Seamus Heaney poetry.  Each paper lasted one hour.  I had 20 minutes extra at the end of each paper and an amanuensis (someone to write on my behalf).

 

I find it easier that way.  Due to my condition Cerebral palsy I am a very slow writer.  If I was left on my own to complete the paper I probably wouldn’t finish it.  

 

I feel so relieved that exam is over with now.  Everything I’d revised came up, and it’s put me in good stead for the Health & Social exam on 6th June.

 

Have a great evening.

 

Leigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I hope you have a nice week ahead.Dont stress out to much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh glad to hear that your exams are now over keeping fingers crossed for you.  It is such a stressful ime. Have a well earned rest now and take it easy. bye for now Kathie.