Friday 25 May 2007

Ibiza, here we come!

 

This will be my last entry for a week because tomorrow I am going on holiday to Ibiza.  I’ve been to Ibiza a few times before, but now my parents and I are going to a different part.  I’m looking forward to it more than ever now because my English exam is over with.

 

 

I’m taking my digital camera so I promise to take lots of photographs to show you all.  I’ve got books to read, my iPod and plenty of maths past papers to revise from.  I’ve been warned by many people not to revise too much and cram my brain with loads of information.  Imagine me on the beach, drink in one hand, revision paper in the other… All that’s missing from the equation is a beautiful girlfriend, lol!

 

 

Have a brilliant week, andI’ll post when I’m back.  I’ve disabled the Alerts for the time I’m away.  If I don’t do that, I’ll be emendated with them when I get back.  Please could you sign my Guestbook on my sidebar if you haven’t already?  Thanks.

 

Ciao for now!

 

The Corrs - 'Summer Sunshine'.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh have a great holiday you deserve it after all your hard work. Kathie.