Wednesday 20 June 2007

Happy Belated Father's Day

 

I thought the above graphic would be appropriate because my father loves to cook and last Saturday we had a barbeque in the back garden.  I invited my friends Jennie and Kailei.  It felt as if I had not seen them for months, so it was great to catch up with the girls!

 

My dad was pleased with the presents I got for him.  He said he could not wait to start watching Series One of “Prison Break”.  All the family are big fans of “24” and “Lost” so, apparently we’re “going to LOVE this show”.

 

I also bought him Gwen Stefani’s new CD called “The Sweet Escape”.  He’d been dropping subtle hints for months and I didn’t even know he liked her music!  She used to be the lead singer of a band called No Doubt.  

 

I’m not a big fan of her music, but not everyone has the same taste.  I've included a video, which is one of dad's favourite songs.

 

No Doubt: 'Don't Speak'

 

 

Hope you are having a good evening!

Leigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Leigh.  Haven't done any comments lately, all my favourites got wiped and I have been restoring them one by one.  Fathers' Day sounded fun, he's a lucky Dad to have you to study his tastes.
Bunny x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am so glad your Dad had a good Fathers Day.My Dad had a nice quiet one and His Bday is tommrow.LOL.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Leigh I am glad your Dad had a good "Fathers day" ~ and you got to spoil him ~ Nice Photographs of you both ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

TY for visiting me, been awhile since you were by.
Have a great day & hugs your way.
Sugar