Monday 11 June 2007

'Ready, Steady, Cook'

Move over Jamie Oliver, cause ‘Super Chef’ Leigh is going to take your crown!

 

Earlier tonight, I made a bacon, mushroom and sausage omelette with potato wedges for my tea.  I love omelettes!  They are so simple and easy to make.  This evening, was the first time I had made the dish myself, with a little help from Margaret, my care support worker.

 

My parents thought I’d made a brilliant effort.  Chantelle, a child my mum child minds really enjoyed her tea!  She always looks forward to when Margaret visits, because she knows she will have something special for her tea.

 

Do you like the photographs I’ve included?

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. Great job!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

my fave omelette is using three eggs and a generous helping of ham/bacon, cheese and plenty of onion crushed garlic clove or spring onion. as an alternative to sausage try 2 hot dog sausgaes thinly sliced

http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/ramblings-of-a-married-man/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I loved your pics.Sounds so yummy.I love omlets,harldy ever get brekfest.No wonder why its my fave meal of the day.LOL.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures Leigh and the meal looks delicious ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great and you are looking well with your suntan from your holiday. Tea looks great have not had an omelette for ages. Love and take care Joan.