Tuesday 10 July 2007

School's Out for Another Year

That’s it!  I’ve finished school till September!  Well, technically we still have nine days left of the term, but I am not going into school.  The teacher said I didn’t need to go in because I have completed all my work.  I’m not going to argue with that!  I mean, what’s the point of going into school and doing nothing?  No offence intended, but I would be bored out of my mind!

 

 

I haven’t been up to much today.  I’ve started reading “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” by J.K. Rowling.  I bought the book four years ago and have never read it.  I’ve got a bad habit of reading half-way through novels and stop reading them.  I don’t know why I do that.  I’m determined to finish this book though!

 

 

I cannot wait to see the movie!  Daniel Radcliffe who plays the teenage wizard, promises it is the “deepest and darkest movie” of the franchise yet.  I like to read the novels then see the film to make comparisons.  Though I generally find books to be better than the films, my mum begs to differ.  What do you think?

 

 

Have a great evening.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I love Harry Potter,I have all the movies,execpt for the last one,which I will wait till it comes out,to long to see it in the movies.LOL.Have a good summer.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your book I have only rad the first one not my cup of tea but I do enjoy the movies. Enjoy your holdays Love Joan,

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holidays Leigh ~ it would be pointless to go into School with nothing to do ~ you can now relax and finish your Harry Potter Book ~ I find books much better than the movies they make of them ~ the people they put into the Star Parts never meet up to the ones I imagine while reading :o) ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

can i just say, this is by far the most impressive, well written blog  i have ever seen, bar none.

Anonymous said...

My daughter is a big Harry Potter fan as well.
Missie