Friday 13 July 2007

TTFN!

 

Thanks to Donna for the graphics in today’s entry.  She’s on my sidebar.  Pop over to her journal “This, That & Hockey” and say ‘hi’.

 

This shall be my last post as I am going away in a caravan!  I shall be staying in a place called Pendine Sands, near Carmarthen Bay.  I am going with my parents and friend Kailei.

 

We have all been looking forward to this holiday, especially Kailei.  You see, Kailei has only ever been away from her hometown once – and that was when we went to Brean Sands last year!

 

The weatherman has forecast showers for this weekend.  I hope it doesn’t rain!  There is nothing worse than hearing rain pelt down onto a caravan roof!  But who cares what the weather’s like?  It’s a break away from home!

 

I’m taking my digital camera so I promise to take lots of photographs to show you all.  Also I have the “Harry Potter” novel, which is very thick.  I’ve got a feeling if it rains, there’ll be lots of reading going on.  

 

I’ve got my iPod and “Kriss Kross” puzzle book – I love those puzzles!  It’s where you are given a list of words an you have to try to fit them in the grid.  They are so addictive, and certainly help me pass the time.

 

Have a brilliant weekend and I’ll post when I’m back.  I’ve disabled the Alerts for the time I’m away.  If I don’t do that, I shall be emendated with them when I come back!  

 

If you haven’t already, please could you sign my Guestbook on my sidebar?  Thanks.

 

Bye for now!

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh have a wonderful holiday I hope the Sun shines for you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great holiday it is going to be quiet in journal land with you and Specimen days both away. A pack of playing cards is a good idea too for a caravan we always played in the evening of course that was before the advent of portable tellies.   Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))0I hope you have a good time and tell us all about it whe you get back,home safe and sound.  :)

Anonymous said...

Well the weekend wasn't too bad here, up north, so perhaps you did see the sun.  I remember something about a record-breaking car buried in Pendine Sands...............
Bunny x