Thursday 13 September 2007

Anniversary & Birthday Wishes

I would like to begin by wishing my Mum and Dad a Happy Anniversary.  They have been married twenty-one years today.  Congratulations to you both, may you share many years of happiness together!

 

 

Also it’s Mum’s birthday tomorrow.  I would like to say “Happy Birthday” to you mum.  Hope you have a great day tomorrow, love you xx

 

Tomorrow, we’re off to a place called Burnham-on-Sea for a caravan holiday.  As usual, I’m armed with my camera, so I shall take a few pictures.  I’ve disabled Alerts because otherwise I shall be overwhelmed when I return home on Sunday.

 

Have a great weekend, readers!

Thank you to Donna for today’s graphic.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy holiday Leigh.  Congratulations to your parents and wish your Mum a very Happy Birthday from me.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Wow,Happy Anniversary to both of your parents and Happy Bday to your Mum.I know it will be a special time for them.Cant wait to see the pix.Have a nice weeked.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anninversary to your Mum and Dad and Happy birthday to your mun. You are doing well with holidays this year you are lucky. Have a grea time.
                                                                       Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/

Anonymous said...

WOW!!  Anniversary wishes and Birthday wishes being sent your way for you mom and dad!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday Leigh and a Happy anniversary to your Mam and Dad have a good time. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Leigh a belated "Happy Anniversary" to your Mum and Dad ~ and a "Happy Birthday" to your Mum for today hope she is having a wonderful very special day ~
Hope you enjoy you Caravan Holiday and hope the weather keeps fine for you ~ glad you are taking your camera ~ look forward to seeing some photographs ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on journal reading.  Congratulations to your folks on 21 years of marriage and happy birthday to your dear mother.  I'm sure you all had a wonderful weekend.   Linda in Washington state