Friday 28 September 2007

Thinking...

 

I don’t know what it is, but lately I’m finding it hard to write journal entries.  I used to be able to write them easily, no problems. 

 

 

But now, it takes an effort and I find it so hard to set times to fill you all in.  Then something else good happens and eventually, it builds up into a pile of stuff and I feel disheartened ‘cause I got a backlog.

 

 

It doesn’t help matters that AOL Alerts are not working!  They are not for me, anyway.  I have had very few “Comment Alerts” and “New Entry Alerts” for other journals.  Maybe the people at AOL are attempting to fix something that doesn’t need to be fixed?

 

 

I’ve been thinking a lot about me and my life in general.  I’m bored and I need a change of scenery.  I’m tired of doing the same old things everyday, I need a challenge!

 

 

The school trip to France will be perfect opportunity for me to do this.  I’m going to go and have fun.  I’m going to go and attempt any task they throw at me!  These activities are going to stretch my capabilities and test my limitations, and I gladly welcome them.  I am not looking forward to travelling on a coach at 2a.m, though!

 

 

I am a little nervous though, because before we go we have to pick three room mates to share a room with.  I feel a bit out of my comfort zone about this, but sometimes I suppose it’s good.  All my life I’ve found it easier to get along with girls, rather than boys.  But you never know, I may make a new friend!

 

Well, that’s all from me now gang!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will have a great time on the trip to France.  Wish I was going.
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I think going on this trip will make you feel better and give you a nice change,wish I was going and I feel like that at times to,alot of times.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Leigh I am sure your forthcoming trip will do you good ~ and I am glad you are going to try everything that is going ~ and you intend to have fun ~ that is what you need to do ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Just back and trying hard to catch up but AOL has been acting strange since I got a download from them this morning it was supposed to help but my PC is on a go slow just now hope I get all caught up soon. Sorry you are feeling like this sure it will go away we would miss  all your news and chat. Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/