Monday 3 September 2007

7 Days Left of the Holidays

Hi readers!

 

How are you all?  Life treating you well, I hope! 

 

I’ve tried to start this entry for what feels like a million times over the last few days.  I’ve started and deleted the paragraphs over and over.  So much has happened; I don’t know how and where to start.

 

I went bowling on Wednesday afternoon with some friends: Ross, Jennie, Christine, Alice and Liam.  I didn’t win a game, but it made a nice change to be out of the house. 

 

The only problem was it cost £11 for three games, which was a bit expensive, but we got a fourth game for free!

 

Then on Thursday, Margaret (my Community Support Worker) took me to the cinema to watch “Hairspray”.  I’ve waited ages to go to watch that movie. 

 

I thought it was a very good film about the racial equality of the 1960’s.  It was a musical based on a movie of the same name.  The songs were really catchy, and make you want to get up and dance.  John Travolta in drag is hilarious!!

 

John Travolta as Edna Turnblad, with his on-screen daughter Tracey (Nikki Blonsky).

 

I have an interview at school tomorrow afternoon.  I think the aim of the meeting is to discuss our subject choices and what to do now I’ve passed my AS exams.

 

I wouldlike to stay on in Sixth Form and continue to study ‘A’ Levels in English Literature and Health & Social Care.  I feel as if anything is possible now I have achieved my C’s, like I can do anything; I’m going for gold, LOL!  Wish me luck!

 

I can't believe it's the last week of the summer holidays.  I don't go back to school until the 10th/11th September.  It gives the new students a chance to settle in then.  Call me sad, but I'm actually looking forward to going back to school.  I'm a senior now, God, I feel old!  LOL!

 

Have a great day!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is a senior now also!  Enjoy your day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Seems like you have been having fun!  Feeling old?  What until you get to my age lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been having a good time ~ glad you enjoyed the film ~ I want to see that one as well ~ Bowling is an expensive game but I am glad you enjoyed it even though you didn't win a game ~ It is nice to know you are looking forward to going back to school LOL at you feeling Old  ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh,
Well done with ur AS levels, now all u need to do is prove it a A level. ha ha.
Im all done now with A levels. never want to see the place again.
Yep... Defo. im callin u full on sad lmao. no-one in their right mind wud actually look forward to gettin back.
Oh well, i'm just gona b lazy and think of u.
Good luck anyway and GO 4 IT (BTW look at my banner on aol profile it might help u - its my motto).

Jon X