Saturday 20 October 2007

Au Revoir!

 

Bonjour!

 

This will be my last entry for a week, as I am off on a school trip to Normandy tomorrow.  I am looking forward to the holiday and the challenges ahead, particularly the sporting activities.  I will have a go at anything, but if I can’t do anything, I will take part in something else.

 

One day, a group of us shall be going to a French market and we will have to buy some food in French.  I am also looking forward to a trip to the Normandy Beaches.  

 

I used to be taught French in school, but I dropped the subject for GCSE.  I have downloaded some podcasts from the Internet to reacquaint myself with the language.  It is said that once I start learning it again, it shall be easier to pick up.

 

I shall turn off my Alerts now. If I don’t, my inbox shall be full when I return.  Have a good week readers, and I shall post when I return… au revoir!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Have a good week and cant wait to hear all about it when you come back.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday!  What an experience..I envy you.   Linda in Washington state  http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/








Anonymous said...

Leigh I hope you have a good week ~ and make sure you enjoy yourself ~ Look forward to hearing all about it when you return home ~ have a safe journey ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and have fun!
Missie

Anonymous said...

bon voyage and we want pics please mwahh zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/