Thursday 4 October 2007

An Ironic Twist of Fate

 

I feel quite excited!  I have paid the remainder of the deposit for the school trip to France now.  **happy dance** 

 

On the downside though, I have not found three guys to share a room with.  It really doesn’t bother me anymore who I share with.  I’ll just be happy as long as I share with someone!

 

First of all, I must apologise if you’ve just eaten.

 

I have not been feeling myself of late.  On Friday, I woke up with a really bad headache; it felt like my head was going to explode!  I had a blocked nose and couldn’t get rid the snot.  I felt hot one minute, cold the next.  It wasn’t a pleasant feeling!  All I wanted to do that day was cŵtch^ up in bed and sleep.  Unfortunately, I have a cold!

 

In Health and Social Care we are investigating different types of diseases.  On Thursday, the last thing the teacher said was “This time of year is when colds spread, and the first one will spread like wildfire throughout our school.  If you catch it, it will hit you like a tonne of bricks.”  

 

Ironically, this cold has knocked me for six.  I hope it clears up before I go away!

 

^ Welsh slang To be fondled and snuggled up in an especially loving way

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Oh my,I do hope you feel real better before you go on your trip.

Anonymous said...

I hope your feel better today!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have a cold they do make you feel awful. Off for my flu jag in a couple of weeks.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Aww I hope you feel better really soon, Leigh.
Hang in there, get plenty of rest. *hugs*

Have a happy Sunday.
Morgan
xxxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts