Thursday 11 October 2007

Crazy Cats!

 

I couldn’t resist taking the above photographs the other night when I went down to the kitchen for a bottle of water.  I opened the door, and noticed that Chewie was not asleep in her usual place.  Instead she was fast asleep in… a highchair, LMAO!

 

It took me a while to get some ‘nice’ shots.  Every time I pressed the shutter to take one, she would move her head to the side.  It was very frustrating!

 

Hope you all are having a good week in J-Land.

 

Bye for now!

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cats are adorable!  Thanks for sharing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Cute pics.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures Leigh they are certainly lovely looking cats ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Chewie reminds me of a cat I had as a young girl...her name was Mittens.  It would have been cute if when you found her in the high chair, you would have put a dish of cat food on the tray, you know she would have eaten it.   Smoky is beautiful too. Linda in Washington state