Friday 19 October 2007

A Great Night!

Thank you to Sugar for the above graphic.

 

I just spent forty-five minutes typing the entry below.  Then as I was about to click “Save” to post this entry, I lost my internet connection.  GRR, AOL can be so frustrating at times!  Oh well, here we go again, but it’ll be a shorter version, LOL!

 

I had a great time last night at the RCT Youth Council DVD Launch.  I was a little nervous before the presentation.  But a little nervous is always good as it gives you confidence.  I have been told that if you imagine the audience are sitting in their underwear, the nerves will vanish – and it works!

 

I’ve included some photos for the night.  Hope you like them.

 

I shall leave you now with a video.  The song was included in our PowerPoint presentation.  I think it is an inspiring song, and each time I listen to it, it makes me feel cheerful and motivated to complete tasks.

 

Heather Small – Proud

 


What have you done today to make you feel proud?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as im the first on to leave a comment, i can make it as long as i want... its not easy to stand up in front of a room full of people and make a speech without a) throwing up b) falling up c) farting, so good on leigh for doing it!!!!! the next prime ministers in waiting, just remember me when your in downing street...! xxx

Anonymous said...

Leigh lovely photographs looks like you had a very good time ~ it is always good to be a little bit nervous ~ loved the video ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I find if you loose your entry you never get it back as good as you had it in the first place.  I type mine in notebook  (ctrl+n) and you can save this till you are sure your entry is ok (paste and copy).  glad you had a good night . LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great night.  I do like your new haircut by the way.
Missie