Saturday 13 October 2007

An Update

Thanks to Missie for the above graphic.  I do love to have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning!  Pour yourself one now then sit back and relax, as I have a feeling this could be a long entry.

 

Where to begin?  I’ve had to swap my flat screen PC monitor for my old, chunky one because it was taking a while to come on.  It’s been like it for a few months now.  Some days it would take fifteen minutes, some forty-five… last week it wouldn’t come on at all!

 

I don’t like this monitor at all!  It’s big and chunky, and it takes up nearly all the space on my computer desk.  I don’t know how I coped before the flat screen.  It may be big and chunky, but on the plus side it doesn’t take a while to come on.  Maybe if I’m good, Santa Claus will bring me a new flat screen.

 

Remember a few months ago, I went to see a dermatologist about a mole on my back?  Last week I received a letter from the local hospital about surgery to remove it.  The surgery is due to take place on the 25th October, but I have had to cancel because I’m travelling home from France that day.

 

I feel a bit miffed about cancelling because I’ve waited five months for this operation.  I have been told the mole is not any danger to me, so I think I can wait a few more weeks.  I don’t want to pull out of the school trip because I’ve been fighting to go on it.  Plus the £45 deposit is non-refundable, so I have to go.  I’m really looking forward to it!

 

That’s all my news for now.

 

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the hospital will take no for an answer. I remember I had a little mole on my foot and they gave me an appointment for the 18th of December of that year I was still working as a florist at that time and it was coming up to my busiest time when I phoned to postpone they would not take no for an answer as a result I was off work all of Chrismas as every time I stood up on my foot it started to bleed. This was a few years ago and maybe they are more understanding nowadays. Have a great weekend. Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/

Anonymous said...

As long as the mole is in no danger to you, I'd reschedule also.  You don't want to miss your trip.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you won't have to miss your trip.  I just got a new LCD (skinny) monitor..WOW what a difference !  They are coming down in price too, so that's good news.  Mine was $129 here in the US.   Have a marvy weekend.  Linda in Washington state    

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((HUGSTOYIOU))))))))))))))I hope you can get another date for your surgey.