Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

 

Hi there everyone! 

 

Isn’t it cold outside?  I love this time of year, everything except the cold weather, and it’s certainly a frosty day today.  This shall be the last entry I shall write as a seventeen year old, as tomorrow is my Birthday!

 

It seems forever ago since I sat down and wrote a “proper” entry.  I have an English essay to write.  It’s due in on Thursday, but guess what I have decided to do first…

 

I am really looking forward to turning 18.  To celebrate, I shall be going out for a meal with my family to a Chinese restaurant.  Then on Saturday, I shall be going to the cinema with some friends.

 

For many years, I wanted to have a lie in on my birthday.  This year, the Gods have smiled and my dreams have come true because I have no lessons until the afternoon.

 

This year, the Sixth Form Christmas Party has been cancelled.  One reason is because some individuals cannot be trusted with alcohol, and another is, we have no venue.

 

So instead the school are hosting a Karaoke Evening on Friday night.  It should be fun, but it probably won’t be as good as a party.  Oh well, it’s a night out I suppose.

 

Can you believe in a fortnight’s time it’ll be Christmas Day?  Have you done all the shopping and wrapped all the presents?  I have finished everything now.  *happy dance*

 

Well, wish me luck with that essay.  I thought it best to write it now, as I won’t have time tomorrow.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for tommorrow Leigh and enjoy dinner with your family Chines is my favourite.
Good luck with the essay
Take Care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Leigh. Now you will be an adult.  Good luck with the essay and I am sure you will still enjoy your karaoke night

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

happy birthday for tomorrow leigh,
hope you have a good one
sue xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the essay Leigh ans I would like to wish you a very happy 18th birthday.  I hope you have a wonderful time celabrating. Happy Birthday to You. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to You oo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. have fun Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th birthday for tomorrow Leigh.  Hope you have a lovely meal with your family.  What film will you see at the cinema?? Have a nice lie in, and I hope you get your essay done.
Take care
Carolxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/carolelainedodd/a-quiet-life......i-wish/

Anonymous said...

Just incase I have a senior moment and forget I will wish you a happy 18th now. Hve a great day. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Leigh happy birthday for tomorrow enjoy being eighteen ~ some of the best years of your life ~ enjoy going out with your family to a Chinese restaurant ~ good luck with the essay ~ I am sure you will do well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

EIGHTEEN!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!
Missie