Sunday 20 August 2006

As One Door Closes...

 

Thanks to Donna (who's on my sidebar) for another amazing graphic!

 

Well that’s it!  Big Brother is over for another year.  Pete, a singer with Tourettes Syndrome won the series.  It was predicted that he would walk away with the prize money from Day One.  He will be best remembered for his outbursts of “W*****s!” and causing a massive swoon-a-thon with the women.

 

 

Welshman Glyn Wise was the runner-up (he should have won!).  The student and part-time lifeguard will be best remembered for his love of food, bleaching his hair peroxide blonde and all things Welsh! 

 

 

The biggest surprise of the night was Nikki voted out in fifth place.  Nikki will be best remembered for her over-the-top tantrums, being voted back into the House and the snog-a-thon which followed afterwards.  After being asked to leave the house for a second time, poor Nikki was inconsolable she couldn’t get an interview.  Sometimes I felt like strangling her because she was so childlike!!  But she was very entertaining.

 

 

Anyway that’s all over and I bet you this time next year we’ll be saying “Who?” Do you remember Bonnie (or "Bonner" as she pronounced it)?

 

Have a good evening, folks!

 

 

Stevie is hosting a chat session.  Hope you can join us to celebrate, here's the link:

 

~Special Interests - Journals Cafe~

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant comment ,didnt watch bb if I could help ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hi Leigh...

I did'nt watch BB, but my daughter and grandaughter did and they were pleased with who won it...I think they said Pete won!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

it is sad BB7 is over ;(

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people are going to miss BB ~ I never watched it but am glad you enjoyed it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch BB, but I gather it's been a major thing this year.

Anonymous said...

Don't watch Big Brother... have no idea what it's even about!

I wish I could've joined you guys in the chat that Stevie was hosting last night, but for some reason the link didn't work for me. It was yelling something about "aol not being a supported protocol"...? I don't know. Hope everything went well though!

And thanks so much for your comment about my music. I'm so thrilled that people actually like it! Everyone's support and praise means the world to me. Check back in from time to time, as I will be posting more songs eventually.

Morgan
xx