Wednesday 23 August 2006

Chill and Chat

 

Stuart has started a chat room especially for us bloggers.  We meet at 11:00a.m British time and would be really happy if you could join us for a pleasant hour or so.

 

 

We have tea, coffee with a selection of cakes or biscuits, and discuss a range of topics.  Bloggers, readers, writers... everyone is welcome!

 

 

I don’t usually like chat rooms.  I usually find it hard to keep up with what people are saying and they all type at the same time, which is confusing.  

 

 

But I will make an exception to this chat room as it was created for us and will improve my typing skills.

 

~Book Club Chat~

 

 

Thank you to Ally for providing me with today's graphics.  Don't those cakes look delicious?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, I seldom ever go to chat rms or IM, because of my disabilities....I peck with one or two fingers of my left hand, making it VERY slow & usually spelled wrong. I made an exception & dropped in for the BD Chat but only stayed a short time, everything was so fast, too fast for me.
Hope you're having a great week hun.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I too am afraid of chat rooms Leigh but thinking one morning to give it a go.Mmmmmm The chocolate cake loves wonderful.I love coffee so hope theres lots of it.lol!! Kind of Ally to send you those lovely graphics.Take Care.
Astoriasand

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up on that, Leigh - I'll also post it in my journal as I appear to be in charge of organising a regular chat.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the chat club Leigh ~ and as you say it will help your typing skills ~  can I have some cream in my coffee please ~  Ally

Anonymous said...

Well done Leigh

Anonymous said...

hi Leigh...

I will try to come along to the chat club one day, not sure when though...thanx for letting us know...take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoying ou chats in the morning and I have noticed you are doing Stuart's quiz too keep up the good work. sorry did not make it today weekly food shop was needed. Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea...well done Leigh bud!!

I'll be along for a chat for sure!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

mmmm those cakes look delicious! lol

Ohhh, British time! Darn it... 11 there is 6 in the morning here, I'll be in bed! Silly time zones...

A chat room that improves your typing skills? Can't get any better than that!

Have a great day Leigh, hope you're doing well!

Morgan
XxX

Anonymous said...

aaaww man!  Sorry I missed it.. that damn time zone thingy!!!  Hope ya'll had fun!
d