Saturday 19 August 2006

Suits You, Sir!

Thank you to Donna (who's on my sidebar) for another stunning graphic.

I have selected two suits to wear to the 3rd Anniversary Ball on Sunday.  But I am having a dilemma choosing which one to wear:

   

I like both, but which suit do you like?

 

But I am definitely going to wear a pair of black shoes!! 

I am looking forward to the Ball, which is to celebrate three years of AOL Journals.  Maybe a few of you ladies could dance with me? LOL!! :-)

Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue suede shoes Liegh!

Anonymous said...

I personally like the white jacket with black tie and black shoes.  Tres chic
tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I like the black, but think the white is perfect for you! Did you go by & check out what I'm wearing, it's half way down my page.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

It's Got To Be the white Jacket Leigh then we will match.Check out my latest simple rhyme today, and see what you think to my outfit.I'll dance with you with pleasure.None of my family will believe me when I tell them I got A  toy boy at the AOL Ball.LOL!!
Astoriasand. http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Stunning!  I can't wait!!!
d

Anonymous said...

Definitely the white jacket Leigh ~ I shall look out for you to claim a dance ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

i believe that the black suit would if worn would make you stunning and an attraction to anyone at the ball just use a smile then

Anonymous said...

great blog hun...keep it coming
claire xx

Anonymous said...

Go with the white Leigh ,and yes I expect a dance with you.......Jan xx