Sunday 3 September 2006

18th Birthday Wishes

Lauren!

 

Happy Birthday to a Special Friend



Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known you many years,
Perhaps because you've dried so many tears,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!

 

Because you've been so sweet and understanding--

In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile--
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I'm not requesting but demanding!

 

 

How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for me,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!

 

By Anonymous

 

"A Poem for a Special Friend”, with it I send my love, thanks and wishes that our friendship lasts.  Have a great day, chick! xx

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th Birthday Lauren ~ what a lovely poem Leigh has chosen for you ~ and I would love a slice of your cake ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

guess what leigh!!.... gonna start my blog either tonite or tomorrow nite.....see?..it only took me 3,000 years to get it together ..lol...... (((hugs)))
                         Shaun xxxxx

Anonymous said...

That is so kind of you to put this special entry into your journal for your friends birthday>I love to do this too.I have my Grandaughters to put in my journal this week,complete with rhyme I shall make up.Love the cake you chose Mmmmmmmmmmm Take Care
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday LAUREN lovely poem and graphics!,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lauren!

Leigh, you are such a wonderful friend. I'm sure she will love this entry of yours, it's so thoughtful and kind of you.

And I know you're not feeling well, so I hope you feel better soon, dear.


Morgan
xxxxx