Friday 29 September 2006

Response to E-Mail Questions

I have received quite a few e-mails asking me the same questions so I have decided to answer them here, on my journal.  That way you will all know the answers.

1.  First Name? - Leigh

2.  Middle Name? - Thomas

3.  Are you named after anyone?- No, but people have been named after me.

4.  When did you last cry? - A while ago.

5.  Do you like your handwriting? - Sometimes.

6.  What is your favourite lunch meat? - Ham.

7.  Children? - None yet, but I love some in the future.

8.  Would you be friends with you? - I like to think so.

9.  Do you have a journal? - Yes, I am writing it at this moment.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? - Me... never! (LOL!)

11. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes.

12. Would you Bungee Jump? - Maybe, for charity.

13. Favourite cereal? - Kellogg's Frosties.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Yes.

15. Do you think you are strong? - No.

16. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? - Vanilla

17. Shoe size? - 6 (UK size).

18. Red or Pink? - Red.

19. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?  - My total lack of confidence, and paranoia.

20. Whom do you miss the most? - My aunty

21. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? - No, that is why I am answering on my journal.

22. What colour pants and shoes are your wearing? - Blue jeans, green t-shirt and socks.

23. Last thing you ate? - A cheese and onion sandwich.

24. What are you listening to right now - Red Dragon FM (local Welsh radio station).

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? - Blue.

26. Favourite smell? - Baking bread, frying bacon, the ocean.

27. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? - My grandmother.

28. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? - Their eyes.

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Several people sent it to me and I like them all.

30. Favourite drink? - Tea.

31. Favourite sport? - Swimming.

32. Hair colour? - Dark brown.

33. Eye colour? - Blue

34. Do you wear contacts? - No.

35. Favourite food? - None in particular.

36. Scary movie or happy ending? - Both.

37.  What colour shirt are you wearing? - Green.

38. Favourite dessert? - Strawberry cheesecake.

39. Who is most likely to respond? - Anybody can leave a comment if they wish.

40. Least likely to respond? - John Lennon.

41. What book are you reading? - 'Emma' by Jane Austen, and 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' by Ken Kesey, for my English Literature A-Level course.

42. What's on your mouse pad? - I do not own a mouse pad, I have an optical mouse.

43. What did you watch on t.v. last night? - 'Ladette To Lady' on ITV1.

44. Favourite sounds? - The ocean.

45. Rolling Stones Or Beatles? - The Beatles.

46. The farthest you have been from home? - Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.

47. This question has disappeared into cyberspace.

48.  See 47.

49. Do you have a special talent? - I like to think I write and sing pretty well.

50. When and where were you born? - I was born on 12th December 1989, in a hospital, South Wales.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh I loved your answers to this quiz # 49 I know you write well and I would love to hear you sing ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I had a case of deju vu reading this posting!  Enjoyed reading your answers.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

That should read deja vu

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh - I have at last found your blog, and will add it to my favourites.  I think I know pretty well all there is to know about you, thanks to the E-Mail questions. Will talk to you in Kafka's chatroom before long.  Bunny