Tuesday 5 September 2006

Introducing...

 

Howdy folks!

 

Below is a link to a new journal written by my mate Shaun.

 

~How to be Human~

 

Well, what can I say?  Shaun is 39 years old (but you'd SWEAR he was 18!) from Somerset, England.  He is a chef by profession.  In his spare time he DJ’s in his spare room and loves to watch Sci-fi films.

 

We chat regularly by I.M and e-mail and finally after a lot of nagging, LOL, he has written his first blog entry!  WOO HOO!!

 

I’m so proud of ya, mate.  With your new hobby you will NOT become bored in the evenings, trust me!  You’re doing a great job, can’t wait for your next entry!

 

So everyone go and give a warm, friendly J-Land welcome to Shaun, and tell him I asked you to call.

 

Until next time,

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya leigh ((hugs))...
  thanks for ur kind words and intro into blog-dom.... got two VERY nice comments so far..... lets see how long i can keep em rollin in eh? lol
                              speak soon
                                                shaun xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

How kind of you to get your mate into J/land.Just working round the blogs like Ally says, still no alerts coming through WHAT A PAIN are AOL.I will bob over to Shaun later.When I have done the rounds Haaaaaa.Take care Leigh.Love the sig graphic LOL!!
Astoriasand http:/journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

That's a nice thing to do for your friend.    Dawn