Tuesday 23 January 2007

I'm Going Slightly Mad!

I thought I would write something in my journal to spare my own sanity.  As the title suggests, I’m getting slightly stressed.  Why, you ask?  Auditions from my school musical “We Will Rock You” have been brought forward to TOMORROW!

 

I am auditioning for three lead roles.  The part of Freddie Mercury who is the lead singer of Queen, a gay male called Britney and Pop, a librarian.  Also I have to learn two songs: “I Want to Break Free” and “Innuendo”.

 

I have mixed feelings about auditioning at the moment.  I would like to, but am I really capable of taking on such a major role?  What if I forgot my dialogue or song words?  It doesn’t bother me if I don’t get a part because it will be an experience.  If I don’t try, I’ll never know!

 

 

Queen: “I Want to Break Free”

Wish me luck,

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can only do your best and leave it to others to judge whether they think you are up to it all.  You have to go for it or you'll never know.   Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Don't miss the chance of auditioning for these roles you may regret it later ~ and if they don't think you are good enough they won't offer it to you ~ but at least you would have tried ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh, Just go and do your best, and have fun try not to be too serious about it and enjoy the moment, I do know its easier said than done, but its only an audition its not the end of the world. Good Luck. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh,
I say you will go slightly mad if you do not go for it.If at first we don't succeed try and try again is the saying.It's what you would like to do so go ahead.Theres nothing lost in giving it a go.If you don't you will always regret backing out I can assure you of that.Who knows you may get another part if you are not chosen for the main ones.I love Queen always did.Love the graphics.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

If you don't go and try , you will no doubt regret it later. I'm so psyched for you myself. You are one courageous gal. I believe in you......so go break a leg!!
Love Ya Indigo