Thursday 1 November 2007

Another Month, Another Entry

 

Can you believe it is November the First already?  I can’t, time certainly does fly!  It really does feel like autumn now that the clocks are back an hour and the leaves are falling from the trees.  But on the plus side, we get an extra hour in bed, LOL!

 

 

Last night was Hallowe'en or “Mischief Night” (as it’s known in America).  This year, no-one knocked for Trick or Treat.  I was surprised, but I wouldn’t have answered anyway.  I’m a grouch on Hallowe'en!  I have never celebrated it, and I never will.

 

 

It has been reported on the news that some youths had been taking advantage of this date to cause trouble.  The police had put extra men on duty because many youths had thrown eggs at houses or cars, not particularly in this area.

 

 

Yesterday, I took my disposable cameras over to the developers to be processed.  The photos shall be ready for me to pick up sometime next week.  I can’t wait to see them!

 

That’s all my news for now.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got only 5 trick or treaters last night.  I guess next year I won't buy any candy.  It's a shame when kids go to far and vandalize.  They ruin it for everyone. Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))The 2 journal who mentioned its Nov already.LOL.Than Dec will be here.LOL.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Hi, We did not have any trick or treaters either thank goodness.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Leigh look forward to seeing your pictures when you get them back ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Leight well we had the most trick or treater I have ever seen and they were all ages from the tiny ones to the teenages.  I was sick of answering the door but they all looked as if they were having a good time. Glad its all over through. Looking forward to seeing the pictures next week take care Kathie.