Tuesday 27 November 2007

Is it all Gossip?

Tomorrow evening I am going to see Amy Winehouse live in concert.  I don’t know whether to feel excited or nervous about it.

 

I’ve read a lot of newspaper reports over the last week.  One said she didn’t turn up at the venue until 10:15p.m. Then she bumbled around the stage and slurred the song words.  Oh dear! 

 

It’s a shame to read about this because Amy is a genuine talent and unfortunately she doesn’t realise it.  I am hoping the newspaper columnists are wrong, and are making it sound worse than it is.

 

If she turns up sober it should be a great show.  I expect as the concert draws closer, I shall look forward to it more.  Keep your fingers crossed for me please, guys!

 

I shall leave you with a video now.  This is Amy at her best, in my opinion.  Doesn’t she look beautiful without the beehive and tattoos?

 

‘Teach Me Tonight’

 

  

  


Tags: , , , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to am a huge Amy Winehouse fan although the reports have been mixed, I hope you have a great time tonight.

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time tomorrow Leigh.  I think she looks better without the beehive too.  You can't always believe what you read in the newspapers though can you.??
Carol
http://journals.aol.co.uk/carolelainedodd/a-quiet-life......i-wish/

Anonymous said...

I heard the same things about her last concert.  I wish she could get herself together.  She's so talented.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have been reading her bad press and hope she turns up ready to do your concert tonight.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Keeping fingers crossed for you.HAve a ncie day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh hope you enjoy the concert I am sure it will be all O.K. don't listen to others it will be a great night out . take care Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Leigh I hope the concert goes ahead and you enjoy it ~ fingers crossed it all goes well ~ Ally