Friday 23 November 2007

Here I Am Again

Well, hello again, readers.  I thought I had better update you all with an entry.  Friday’s here again, where does the week go?

 

 

 

Last night, my parents and I were invited to Awards Ceremony at my school.  I was awarded a certificate and pen for my role in the school radio team.

 

 

Every lunch time I and the team gather in the canteen and then I introduce the music that is played.  Unfortunately, we don’t run the radio show as regularly now as we all have a lot of work to do.  However, it was nice to be recognised for something I love to do.

 

 

Mum was very proud of my achievement.  However, she was more proud that I found my way to the stage and back to our table.

 

 

I had my last cookery session with Margaret this week.  She has moved onto university in the hope of becoming a social worker.  Good luck Margaret with your future career, and thank you for everything.  I shall miss our chat and tea on Wednesday evenings now.

 

That’s all for now, guys… have a good weekend.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting the award, shame about Margeret, leaving.
Have a good weekend

Yasmin

http://journals.aol.co.uk/cayasm/isntshegreat/

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting the award Leigh

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leigh on your award.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leigh!  It seems this is not the first award you've won lately, as I remember.  I love your fall graphics.  You have a good weekend, too.   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leigh on getting an award ~ I can imagine how proud your Parents must have been ~ Shame Margaret is leaving to go to University I expect you are going to miss her ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Missie

Anonymous said...

congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/