Wednesday 28 November 2007

No No Shows

Amy Winehouse has cancelled all of her U.K tour dates and promotional duties until after Christmas because of ill health.

 

Although I was expecting it, the news still came as a shock to me.  I’m gutted, because I was really looking forward to the concert.  I’m also a little annoyed as last week she vowed to carry on with the shows like a professional, regardless of her troubles.

 

The ticket operator will refund the cost of the tickets, so I have not lost any money.  The tour may restart in 2008.  I’ll keep fingers crossed that Amy returns to full health.

 

Get well soon Amy.

 

Paul Weller & Amy Winehouse – ‘Don’t Go To Strangers’

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the news this morning, and knew how disappointed you'd be.  Hopefully she will be able to get herself well soon.
So sorry Leigh.
Carol
http://journals.aol.co.uk/carolelainedodd/a-quiet-life......i-wish/

Anonymous said...

I was afraid that was going to happen.  Sorry about that.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thats  a shame Leigh, will they substitute your ticket for when she resumes her concerts in 2008?

Take Care

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I am sorry you didnt get to see Her,I do hope and pray She feels better soon.HAve a nice da.

Anonymous said...

Leigh that must have been a disappointment ~  I hope when she returns you will get a ticket to go and see her  ~ shame she let her fans down ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the comcert I was just reading about in my local Argus and I thought of you Leigh I know how much you were looking forward to seeing it. At lest you will get your money back. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had to miss your concert I had it my head it was last night you were going when I read it in the paper this morning she was going to cancel all the rest of her tour hope you can make it next year. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I had heard about this on the news and thought of you,lets hope you get to see her soon zoe xx