Wednesday 21 June 2006

School's Out!

Well that’s it ~ for now!  I officially finished school yesterday!  I can’t tell you what a relief it is that all my GCSE exams are over and done with.  It will be a nail-biting wait for the results in August.  I have ten weeks holiday to chill out and relax ~ I won’t know what to do with my time.  Whether I start college or go back to school, I will start on 4th September. 

 

 

It’s been thirteen days since the World Cup started and I am really fed up with it!  All that seems to be on the T.V is football!  There is not much else on so I am thinking of joining a club where you can rent DVD’s online.  It would save me money as DVD’s cost about fifteen pounds each to buy.  The fee is five pounds a month; the question now is finding the right deal...

 

Hope everyone is well!

 

Leigh xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh I am so glad all your GCSE exams are over ~ now all you have to do is wait until August for the results ~ (No you must not bite your nails) lol ~10 weeks holiday that gives you plenty of time to relax ~ and decide on whether to go back to School or College ~ good idea to join a club to rent DVD's they are expensive to buy ~ hope you find lots of things to do during your holiday ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Phew all the exams over ,hopefully your results will be good ,as Ally says dont bite your nails ! a DVD club is a good idea I pay £3 each from our local shop .......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i was glad when mine was over. You have to wait so long for your results

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal, haven't heard from you in sooo long!
Hope all goes well for you over the summer!
Smooches, Sugar