Sunday 9 July 2006

Anniversary Wishes

Congratulations to NEIL & LISA who celebrate one year of marraige today.  Many happy returns to you both and may you share many more wonderful years together with their sons Corey and Tai.

UNTIL WE MET I DIDN'T KNOW

Until we met I didn't know
How light a heart could be;
How, chained to one by bonds of love,
I still could feel so free.

I didn't realize that my dreams
Could ever be so real;
Or when I had all I could want,
Exactly how I'd feel.

This year of love has brought me through
A long-awaited door:
Were angels parked along our skies,
I could not love you more.

By Turlough O'Carolan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Neil and Lisa may they share many many more happy anniversaries together ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

lovely poem hun xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

TY for visiting me sweetie!
Hope you have a nice weekend! {{{}}}
Sug