Saturday 8 July 2006

My New Bus Pass

 

My bus pass came through the post this morning.  I was not impressed when I saw the photo.  It’s like a passport photo, they always come out terrible.  I’m so pleased now because this pass enables me to travel anywhere in Wales with a companion for free.  Dad is excited because he won’t have to pay to take me to see his mum, who I don’t see often.

 

 

 

I haven’t been up to much since I last wrote to you.  Today my neighbour (the one with the football fanatic) asked me to go in to find out what was wrong with her DVD Player.  I inserted a disc, “Loading” came up on the screen as usual but the machine wouldn’t play DVD’s.  Luckily Mrs. H had just bought one for £20 so that was installed ready to use.

 

 

It’s the long-awaited finale of the current series of “Doctor Who” tonight.  Will the Doctor sacrifice the life of his companion Rose to save the world?  Whatever happens to Rose, Billie Piper bows out at the end.  She will be replaced by Freema Agyeman as Martha Jones in Series Three.

 

 

Last night I really wanted Richard to be evicted from the Big Brother House.  I despise the man, especially his comments about Welsh housemates Glyn and Imogen. 

 

        

Land of My Fathers ~ L-R: Patriotic Glyn, 'Sexual Terrorist' Richard and beauty queen Imogen.

 

He described the part-time lifeguard and former Miss Wales as "boring".  Well on T.V Welsh people are protrayed as dull and boring, but not all of the population are like that!

 

CYMRU AM BYTH!! - WALES FOREVER!!

 

Have a great evening!

 

Leigh xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bus pass will certainly come in handy ,and you can go and see your other nan now cant you ?Thats right Leigh ,you have a right to be proud of who you are ,....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Leigh how lovely you have that bus pass now and can visit your Dads Mum more often ~ and it will emable you more freedom perhaps to take a friend out with you ~ Hope you enjoyed Doctor Who ~ I didn't watch it you will have to let us know what you thought about it ~ was Richard evicted last night ?  he sounds like a nasty ignorant person ~ Ally