Sunday 9 July 2006

Bye For Now!

 

This will be my last entry for five days.  Tomorrow I am off on a caravan holiday down to Porthcawl with my Nan.  I hope we will see some sunshine because the weather in Wales has been pretty miserable this weekend.  I am all packed and ready to go now and really excited!  I will turn off my Alerts and will catch up with your journals when I get back on Friday.  If you like, you could e-mail me at any time and now that my camera is working I promise to take lots of photos!

 

Have a great week everyone!

 

Leigh xxxx

 

Postscript:

 

Please sign my Guestbook on my side bar, if you have not done so already.  Thank you xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have  a good time Leigh!!!

Anonymous said...

Leigh I hope you and your Nan have a lovely time and I hope you get lots of sunshine ~ Look forward to seeing lots of photographs ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I hope the sun shines for you and your Nan ,have a lovely time ,and take some pictures to show us on your return ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I went to Newquay in wales last year leigh and I had nothing but rain,so Wales is out for me for a while.But I have  said a prayer for continuous sun whilst you and your Nan are on your break..Have a fantastic time.I won't say a cool one LOL or the weather might turn out just so.Don't forget to have your pic taken in the cool outfit you bought for the presentation.Look forward to seeing some great pics.I am just browsing Jersey for September maybe.
Bye For Now
Regards Astoriasand.