Saturday 29 July 2006

Off To Sunny Climbs

 

This will be my last entry for a while.  My family and I are off on holiday to Lanzarote for a fortnight tomorrow.  We are all excited as this is a place we have never visited before.  I am a little apprehensive about going but when I’m there my worries seem to disappear and I always enjoy myself.  Anyone been, what’s it like?

 

 

Nothing much has happened since I last wrote to you.  I visited my local Argos store on Monday and I bought an i-Sound Docking System for my iPod.  It was expensive at £70 but I REALLY needed it.  This means I can listen to the music without headphones and the iPod will charge itself up automatically and doesn’t need to be connected to a computer.  Woo, I’m so pleased!

 

 

Today has passed so slowly, in the whole week has!  I have packed my clothes and hand luggage ready for tomorrow. I have double checked it to make sure everything has been put in the suitcase but somehow something always gets left behind!  Hopefully this year will be different. 

 

Adios everyone, take care!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time.         Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/adlessor/ACoupleofNomads/

Anonymous said...

Have a great time matey!! Bring me back somethin Lanzarotish..lol..jk!

Mwah!
xx

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays! :O)
B.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing vacation.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Leigh I hope you have a wonderful holiday full of fun and sunshine ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Iwish Iwas coming with you ,sounds such fun ,Have a great time ,hear all about it when you get back ,dont forget your camera ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You lucky guy Leigh.Been to quite a few places that way,but not Lanzerote.but I did have a friend I worked with for fiteen yrs who went every yr she loved it.So lets hope you do too.You are so correct in that one can tripple check, but always something is left behind.You look so relaxed in your Pool LOL!! You are all set up now with your music,so have a safe journey there and back all of you. ENJOY!!
Regards Astoriasand.