Monday 30 October 2006

Fame For 15 Minutes

Whoa!  It’s been four days since I last posted in this journal.  The days have come and gone so quickly.  So much has happened... where to begin?

 

On Friday, my mum’s friend’s daughter appeared on T.V.  It was on the quiz show “Brainteaser” on Channel Five.  It is a word association game.  Lara sailed through to the final round.  But in the final, she was beaten by her opponent.  He was really quick on the buzzer, she didn’t stand a chance.  But she tried.  We’re all really proud of her for reaching the final round.  Well Done Lara!! *HUGS*  

 

The presenter got on my nerves too.  He asked her about her “obsession with celebrities”, Avid Merion from the series Bo Selector, Justin Timberlake and Lee Ryan from the boy band Blue.  He also coughed as if to say “What about me?” but she smiled and apologised.

 

    

L-R: Avid Merion, Justin Timberlake and Lee Ryan.

 

I have not posted a video in a while so this for Lara.  Justin Timberlake is her favourite singer.  She went to see him in his 'Justified' tour twice in one month in two different cities!  Is she obsessed?

 

Justin Timberlake - 'Sexy Back'

 

 

Hope you’re all well.  I promise I’ll start commenting on entries soon.

 

Lots of love and hugs,

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY your friend did do well.Must be very nerve racking to be on TV in one of those contests I feel.Timberlake is a great singer and I love Lee from Blue Ive got to he is my grandaughters favourite LOL!! along with one of the Busted group too haaaa!!Got to keep up with you young ones as much as I can Leigh.LOL!! Video good.Absolutely love the graphic you have signed off with so differant.Take Care nice entry.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lara did very well getting through to the final round. I could never have gone on a quiz show, my nerves would have gone and my mind would have gone blank.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Love your fall graphic !  I wouldn't last 3 minutes on a game show.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Lara did do well getting as far as she did ~ shame she was beaten in the final ~ but as you say she tried and well done to her ~ Love your Graphic ~ Ally