Friday 27 October 2006

Tag, I'm It!

I’ve been tagged by Morgan to do the following:

 

1. Grab the nearest book.

 

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

 

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

 

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

 

6. Tag 4 or 5 people.

 

This is the book I’m reading at the mo:

 

~'Stormbreaker' by Anthony Horowitz~

 

“Tomorrow we’ll start shipping the computers out,” he said.  “They’ll go by plane, by lorry and by boat.  It will take just one day for them to reach every point of the country.  And the day after, at twelve o’clock noon, exactly, the Prime Minister will honour me by pressing the START button which will bring every one of my Stormbreakers on-line...”

 

Synopsis:

 

When his guardian dies in suspicious circumstances, fourteen-year-old Alex Rider finds his world turned upside down.  Within days he’s gone from schoolboy to superspy.  Forcibly recruited in MI6, Alex has to take part in grueling SAS training exercises; then, armed with his own special set of gadgets, he’s off on his first mission.  But Alex soon finds himself in mortal danger.  It looks as if his first assignment may well be his last...

 

Right guys, it’s going to be hard to pick five people to complete this task, because I don’t know who has done it and who hasn’t.  So randomly I’ll pick Ally, Jan, Kathy, Stevie and Sugar.  If you’ve done it before, do it again!  It’s all part of the fun!

 

Happy reading! xXx

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you did not pick me Leigh.  Interesting, have seen this on quite a few journals.  For some reason I have not been receiving alerts from your journal and a couple of others, so I am adding it to alert again.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear, I have been keeping my head down but you caught me at last ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think I tagged Sugar when I tagged you lol, has she done it yet? We're all so clueless! Great excerpt, everyone has such interesting books!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm pretty sure Sugar did it...I did it too.   Linda in Washington state
http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/entries/2006/10/19/tag-youre-it-/1212