Wednesday 8 August 2007

Congratulations Mum!

 

Mum joined Weight Watchers in January and now, eight months later has lost 50lbs!  Mum is on a diet called “the Core Plan”, which was introduced to Weight Watchers eighteen months ago.

 

“It’s a brilliant plan which enables me to eat a wide variety of food.  But you have to be organized and think carefully about your meals.  It doesn’t even feel like I’m on a diet, which is great, I’m eating the foods I love.  I’m also fitting into clothes I haven’t worn in years.  I feel so much more confident, sexy and comfortable in my own skin… I don’t get breathless anymore.”    

~ Mum.

 

“Heather joined our group last January and since then has lost so much weight.  The results are fantastic!  She is such an inspiration to me and the rest of the group.  I hope she continues to lose weight and reaches her goal.”

~ Group leader, Sandra.

 

Mum, I am so proud of you for what you have achieved.  You look so different to what you used to be.  Your self-confidence and self-esteem has risen and you are so much happier within yourself.  Good luck on losing the other 14lb, you can do it.  We’re going to be with you every step of the way!  I love you xx

 

CONGRATULATIONS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending congrats to your mum!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Well done to your Mum....I still have a long way to go to catch up!!!

Anonymous said...

Leigh Congratulations to your Mum she has done so well ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Mum!  Am just embarking on that road myself; lovely to wear old favourites - by Christmas, perhaps.
Bunny x