Wednesday 15 August 2007

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

 

Tomorrow is the big day when I receive my AS Results!  I must say I am feeling confident about them.  This is strange for me because I am usually a worrier.  I’m sure doubts will start to creep into my mind later on though! 

 

 

Like every other British teenager, I really would like to pass!  I don’t want to have to juggle an AS re-sit and carry on with an A² course because it will be more work for me.

 

 

The A/S courses I have completed this year in English Literature and Health & Social Care is worth half an ‘A’ Level and the A² is worth a full ‘A’ Level.  I shall be continuing with my subjects at A² level in the hope of achieving a full ‘A’ Level.

 

 

I hope I do get the opportunity to continue my courses in Year 13.  I enjoy both my subjects and find them very interesting.  My fingers, toes, legs and any other body part you can think of that you can cross has been crossed in he hope I get a ‘decent’ grade.  LOL!  Every grade from A-E is a pass, though realistically I’m hoping for grades C and above.

 

 

My horoscope today read: “You have the expectation that everything will work out well and that is more likely to happen because you hold this belief.  This isn’t just positive thinking but a deep, inner belief that there is more out there for you…”   I rarely read Debbie Frank’s horoscopes, but it struck a chord with me today.  Do you think it’s a good omen?

 

 

Click the link below to find out more about AS and ‘A’ Levels:

~ What are A/AS Levels? ~

 

Wish me luck!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you did just fine!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do wish you Luck Leigh ~ at least you will know today but do let us know how it goes ~ Ally