Sunday 12 August 2007

A New Hairstyle & A Night Out

 

Thank you Donna for yet another perfect graphic!  I had to snag this because it looks so much like my pet cat, Chewy.  Pop over to her journal “This, that and Hockey” and say “Hi”.

 

I sit here at my desk looking staring at a blank Word Document.  I don’t know where to begin this entry, because so much has happened since I last posted an entry.

 

On Tuesday, I finally had my hair cut after four months!  I went to a professional barber in Cardiff because my local salon is still under renovation.  The barber used an old-fashioned razor to cut my hair, it’s the best haircut I’ve ever had!  What do you think of it?

 

Usually I don’t put gel on my hair.  I find that I don’t have time to put it on in the mornings.  It’s easier for someone else to do it because I just make a mess, LOL!  The barber said I must make an effort to put gel on now, because it is short and my hair will look like a cloud if I don’t, hehe!  I've included a pic of my 'normal' hair, which do you prefer?

 

Then later on, I went out for a meal with my family to celebrate my Uncle’s 47th birthday!  It was the first time we had celebrated my Uncle’s birthday together for four years because we’ve always been away on holiday at this time of year.

 

It was such a treat to go out for a meal mid-week!  I had a great time catching up with relatives and the food was superb!  I had a mild chicken curry with rice and chips, followed by some blackcurrant cheesecake for dessert.  Yumm!  I savoured every bit of that because I don’t usually have afters in a restaurant.

 

As you can see from above, I was armed with my camera!  No-one is safe when I have my digi-cam, LOL!  My uncle is a keen photographer, so he took a few pictures (unknown to us).   Hope you like them!

 

I hope you've all have a good weekend.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you hair Leigh. Glad you had such a good time and the food sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

I think the new cut looks good on you!
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I like your hair cut,its very nice and I love your pics.I love Perice Bronsnan,He is so Hot.LOL.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Very nice trendy hair cut Leigh ~ and yes it suits you fine ~ glad you enjoyed your meal out celebrating your uncle's birthday ~ the food sounded delicious ~ hope you have a good week ahead of you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Yes. like the new haircut. Leigh.  Gel must take a bit of practice judging by some of the local results.  ;o)
Bunny x