Friday 17 August 2007

Taking a Break

Thank you all for the Congratulations sent in my last entry.  I am still over the moon, and the news has not sunk in yet.  It is very much appreciated.

 

I shall be taking a break from J~Land for a week.  Tomorrow I am going on holidays to a village in North Devon.  My parents and I shall be staying in a cottage.  I am so looking forward to it now as I have had my AS Results!

 

I hope the sun continues to shine for us as it is today.  I shall be taking my digital camera, to take lots of photos to show you all.  I have turned off Alerts because otherwise I will be overwhelmed by them when I return.  Please could you sign m Guestbook on my sidebar if you have not already?  Thank you!

 

I hope you all have a marvellous week readers and I’ll post again when I return.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday Leigh ~ hope the weather stays good for you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday Leigh hope the weather is kind to you. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

all the best hun,love zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your holiday and congratulations on your grades!  You should be proud of yourself.

Allison